Encyclopedia of Biological Invasions (Encyclopedias of the Natural World)
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Encyclopedia of Biological Invasions features articles on:
• Well-known invasive species such the zebra mussel, chestnut blight, cheatgrass, gypsy moth, Nile perch, giant African snail, and Norway rat
• Regions with especially large numbers of introduced species including the Great Lakes, Mediterranean Sea, Hawaiian Islands, Australia, and New Zealand.
• Conservation, ecological, economic, and human and animal health impacts of invasions around the world
• The processes and pathways involved in invasion
• Management of introduced species