Futures & Options For Dummies
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
The days of buying and holding stocks and mutual funds for years are gone; nowadays, futures and option markets offer some of the best opportunities to make money trading in volatile times. But like all investments, high risk is involved, and in order to become a successful trader you must be prepared to work as a geopolitical analyst, a money manager, and an expert in all types of commodity markets.
Futures & Options For Dummies will show you how trading is done and how to survive and succeed in these ever-changing markets. Filled with nuts-and-bolts advice, you’ll soon discover how to manage the risks involved and reap the rewards of futures and options trading. This straightforward guide gives you the tools you need to understand:
- Ins and outs of trading futures and options
- How to analyze the markets and develop strategies
- Interest-rate futures and speculating with currencies
- How to stock up on indexes
- The direction of commodity futures
- Organizing your financial data and calculating your worth
- Developing strategies now to avoid pain later
- The execution of successful trades
Trading takes an iron-cast stomach and nerves of steel to perform, and this book features ways to keep yourself sane and secure. It also lists resourceful Web sites, commodity exchanges, books, newsletters, and magazines to assist in your trading endeavors. From technical analysis to finding a broker, Futures & Options For Dummies has all the information you need to capitalize on these markets!