Investing Made Simple: Index Fund Investing and ETF Investing Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Find all of the following explained in plain-English with no technical jargon:
- Asset Allocation: What does it mean, why is it so important, and how should you determine your own?
- How to Pick Mutual Funds: Learn how to maximize your likelihood of choosing a mutual fund with above-average performance.
- Roth IRA vs. Traditional IRA vs. 401(k): What's the difference, and how should you choose between them?
- Financial Advisors: Learn what to look for as well as pitfalls to avoid.
- Frequent Investor Mistakes: Learn the most common mistakes and what you can do to avoid them.
- Calculate Your Retirement Needs: Learn how to calculate how much you'll need saved in order to retire.
Rated 5 – based on votes of