Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
About This Book
- Learn techniques to deliver reusable architectures that stand the test of time
Who This Book Is For
There's no prerequisite framework knowledge required for this book, however, most concepts presented throughout are adaptations of components found in frameworks such as Backbone, AngularJS, or Ember.
All code examples are presented using ECMAScript 6 syntax, to make sure your applications are ready for next generation browsers.
What You Will Learn
- Identify and evaluate the external scaling influencers of your application
- Design for inter-component communication that scale
- Customize and configure components to meet scaling demands
- Ensure a highly-performant user experience, despite the size and complexity of your application
- Design a portable and testable application that's not constrained to one environment
- Make architectural trade-offs by removing or refactoring components
- Design components that fail in a scalable way
The code examples follow the same approach, using ECMAScript 6 syntax that can be translated to the framework of choice.