HTML5 Game Development with ImpactJS
Davy Cielen, Arno Meysman
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
- A practical hands-on approach to teach you how to build your own game from scratch.
- Learn to incorporate game physics.
- How to monetize and deploy to the web and mobile platforms.
What you will learn from this book
- Set up a game development environment on your computer.
- Find and use resources such as graphics, music, and sound effects.
- Integrate the Box2D engine in ImpactJS to make a side scroller game with realistic physics.
- Build a top-down game using solely the ImpactJS engine.
- Optimize and prepare your games for computer screens and mobile browsers.
- Turn your HTML5 game into an app for Google Play, Apple, and Chrome app stores.
HTML5 Game Development with ImpactJS is an insightful, friendly guide that will amaze users with its ease of use in game development. It consists of several informative yet simple instructions, which help develop and build your skill set and knowledge base.
Who this book is written for