Chris Sevilleja, Holly Lloyd
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
Learn to write MEAN Stack applications from scratch
Want to learn Node.js and AngularJS?
In this book, we will be learning about four pieces of software (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js) and how they combine to make the great MEAN stack.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll gain a great real-world understanding of how to use Node and Angular. You will also learn the following:
- Build Node/Express applications and RESTful APIs from scratch
- Handle CRUD operations with MongoDB
- Build dynamic Angular frontend applications from scratch
- Build scalable and well-structured MEAN applications
- Best practices and techniques in application development
- Use Bower and Gulp for efficient development
- This book is essentially three books in one. Getting Started with Angular, Getting Started with Node, and Building Applications with Node and Angular.
- RESTful API in Node and Express with token based authentication
- Angular token based authentication
- MEAN stack CRM to manage users
- Starter MEAN app with Bower and Gulp
- And more...
You'll have the knowledge to build not just MEAN apps, but standalone Node and standalone Angular applications as well.
What You'll Build
You’ve probably heard of the MEAN stack around the web and have been wondering what’s so great about it. Building with the four MEAN components can create not only amazing applications, but also a faster and easier development process.