Node.js Design Patterns - Second Edition
Mario Casciaro, Luciano Mammino
Format: PDF / Kindle (mobi) / ePub
- Create reusable patterns and modules by leveraging the new features of Node.js
- This unique guide will help you get the most out of Node.js by providing a series of patterns and techniques of the Node.JS ecosystem
- Illustrative examples will help you get a clear practical understanding.
In this book, we will take you on a journey across various ideas and components, and the challenges you would commonly encounter while designing and developing software using the Node.js platform. You will also discover the "Node.js way" of dealing with design and coding decisions.
What you will learn
- Leverage all the patterns that allow you to take advantage of features from callbacks to the futuristic async-await syntax.
- Identify the most important concerns and apply unique tricks to achieve higher scalability and modularity in your Node.js application
- Untangle your modules by organizing and connecting them coherently
- Reuse well-known solutions to circumvent common design and coding issues